Depositor Solutions Beldos Mini Fill filling, volumetric depositor and filler for pate
Depositor Solutions Beldos Mini Fill volumetric depositor and filler for pate
See us in this months issue of the Fine Food Digest, exclusively from Depositor Solutions is the Beldos Mini Fill electric filler, volumetric depositor and decorator
With an industry leading eighteen month warranty supporting further the commitment to quality design, build and support, for a valued contribution to your profit.
Read how Richard at the Manchester Smokehouse recognised the value a volumetric filler could bring to his own process and identified the Depositor Solutions Beldos Mini Fill as his perfect option
Scroll to Page 28 – 29
Depositor Solutions Beldos Mini Fill filler, volumetric depositor and decorator machine for pate
- Electric, or, electro-pneumatic filler unit base equipment options to suit the users requirements. Electric only filler negates the initial cost of providing a compressed air supply and is applicable to a large number of product applications with the Mini Fill depositor providing the opportunity for new to volumetric filling processors low cost entry level options.
- Electro – pneumatic option provides the depositor with a non drip nozzle option to deposit accurately and efficiently low viscosity cake mixes, sauces, jams and liquids for a low cost option to improve your process output.
- Compact – small enough to fit into a start ups/small business home kitchen, become an inobtrusive part of an existing manufacture process, the mini fill depositor provides an ideal low volumetric depositing filling solution, whilst occupying minimal process space.
- Flexible – versatile options for hand filling, decorating, injection, timed automatic process filling and optional handgun to ensure that the manufacturing process is enhanced for optimised production and payback. Suitable for liquid, soft, heavy or aerated products.
- Easy to Use – the Mini Fill depositor utilises an electronic control system with recipe driven options provide the user with complete efficient control of the filling process to maximise the operational return and minimise costly waste of product and time.
- Options – the Mini Fill depositor has numerous application options such as twin injection needles, nozzles and internal product parts to ensure efficient filling of high and low viscosity products, or, products with large particulates.
- Low cost of ownership – Hygienically designed with quick and easy changeover between products, or, clean down at the end of a production run, with common seals and minimum parts to handle and replace, on cost of the Mini Fill, is considerably low.
- Check out the Depositor Solutions Beldos Mini Fill filler, depositor and decorator here;
Contact us now for a consultation;
Telephone: 07484 381042
About Depositor Solutions
Depositor Solutions offer over twenty years of process experience, Depositor Solutions can advise on process options to enhance your production achievements further. Applications such as home based artisan producers, to the multi-site, blue chip manufactures, we are able to identify and provide solutions for maximising any return on investment and process targets.
Depositor Solutions offer the range of equipment manufactured in Belgium by Beldos, with over twenty five years of design and application experience within many bakery, ready meal and dessert process factories across the globe. The wide range of depositors, pumps, and finishing tools are manufactured in house to the highest industry standards, with the basic principles of keeping the equipment simple to use and maintain, providing optimum efficiency and an industry leading low cost of on going ownership.